Dual Enrollment

Partner Sites

Dual enrollment at Southeastern University is an opportunity for high school students to earn college credit while also completing their high school requirements.

Program Overview

  • Tuition is discounted to $50/credit hour
  • You must be at least a Sophomore and have a high school unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
  • Any Freshman (1000) or Sophomore (2000) level courses that do not require prerequisites can be taken .
  • Classes are offered online and/or face-to-face at SEU’s partner sites.
  • High school sophomores may take up to 6 credit hours per semester; juniors may take up to 12 credit hours per semester; seniors may take up to 15 credit hours per semester.

How to Get Started

  1. Complete the dual enrollment application and select which partner site you’d like to attend.
  2. Take the placement exam (if required by your state).*
  3. Check your personal email for important information regarding course scheduling from Southeastern University’s Office of the Registrar.
  4. Complete the Dual Enrollment Agreement form, signed by your Guidance counselor (or parent, for home school students), in order to select and get registered for courses.*
  5. Purchase your textbooks.
  6. Pay your tuition fees.
  7. Start your classes!

*For more information, see frequently asked questions below.

Frequently Asked Questions

Please click here or call our Office of Admission at 863.667.5000 for more information.

Please visit SEU’s partner website to select your site at the bottom of the page. Once you’ve selected your site, scroll down the page to retrieve all contact information for your designated site director.

You do not need to resubmit the admission application each semester, however you must complete the Dual Enrollment Agreement Form each semester prior to enrollment. Enrollment in courses must be finalized prior to the add/drop period. You can download the agreement form here.

If you want your courses to apply for both high school and college credit, you will need your high school guidance counselor’s signature on your agreement form (parent signature for home schoolers). You do not need your guidance counselor’s signature for non-concurrent enrollment (courses do not apply to high school credit).

The state of California requires students to take a placement exam in order to enroll in dual enrollment. More information here.