The cost of the course will be no different than other courses you may be enrolled in with SEU. If you do not not know how much your cost per credit hour is, please contact your financial aid counselor for further guidance. There are no extra charges associated with this section of the Forum.
If you have not used all available financial aid, then you may be eligible for funds to help cover the cost of the course. Please contact your financial aid counselor if you would like to check the status and availability of your financial aid.
If you have used all available financial aid or do not wish to use financial aid, then there are a couple of options available to you.
- Make a payment directly to your student account in full.
- To make a payment click here
- Set up a payment plan with Tuition Management System (TMS).
- Note: To establish a payment plan with TMS at this time would require the payments for the months of January, February, and March up front and then subsequent payments in the months of April and May. There is also a $50 enrollment fee to set up a plan.**
- Make individual payments (personal payment plan) to your student account.
- Note: Personal payment plans are not tracked or managed by SEU and is the student’s responsibility to keep track of payments, balance, and other necessary information. If you choose to pursue this method, please keep in mind that Finance Charges of 1.25% of your balance will begin to accrue once the payment deadline has passed. Also, registration for the fall 2018 semester will be prevented until the balance is paid.**
- Use a private student loan. (for lender options visit https://choice.fastprodu