Creating a website is a great way to highlight your site and offer a place for students to learn more about what your site has to offer, including your ministry tracks and academic programs.
Sites are encouraged to create a website/Web page to advertise to students.
- After creating your website, send the site URL to marketing (Abby Jones) to review before its official launch.
- SEU marketing will review the site.
- Make any changes requested before receiving the official approval to launch.
- Once approved, the website may be launched and advertised.
What will be reviewed on your website?
- Proper use of SEU logo and site logo
- Proper presentation of relationship and SEU brand
- Proper grammar and punctuation
- Accurate hyperlinks
- Accurate information
Recommended information to display on your website/Web page includes the following:
- Purpose of your site and its academic partnership with SEU
- Your ministry tracks/programs
- Academic programs available (AA, AML, etc.)
- What makes your site unique
- How to get more info (specific contact phone number/email address)
- How to apply
In written text, please refer to our relationship with the phrase “an extension site of Southeastern University.”
“Passion School of Ministry, an extension site of Southeastern University, is proud to offer an affordable education combined with practical ministry experience.”
It is not generally required that you post SEU’s accreditation statement on your website, but if you would prefer to post it, please use the exact phrase below. It must not be altered in any way, including its punctuation, word order and capitalization, in order to comply with our accreditation regulations.
Official Accreditation Statement
“Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Southeastern University.”